Medical Negligence Claims
Medical treatment in the UK, whether it is on the NHS or in private practice is, on the whole, amongst the best in the world. However, people make mistakes. It is human nature. Healthcare professionals, whether they are doctors, nurses or midwives, are no different. Unfortunately, when mistakes are made, the consequences can be very serious.
If you believe a mistake has been made in the treatment you or a loved one has received, or you are concerned at the quality of treatment provided, it is important to get expert legal advice as soon as possible.
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss a potential claim for medical negligence. We will discuss with you what steps are necessary to investigate the treatment received and advise you on whether you have a claim for compensation.
We recognise that bringing a claim for medical negligence is likely to involve discussing private issues. That is why our solicitors will deal with your claim sensitively and compassionately, whilst providing clear and practical legal advice.
A range of funding options may be available to you. We are able to offer a No Win No Fee in the right circumstances and can arrange an After the Event Insurance policy to protect you in the event that your claim is unsuccessful.
We are able to advise on:
- Missed fracture or other orthopaedic claims;
- Missed cancer diagnosis claims;
- Birth injury claims;
- Claims against your GP;
- Wrongful/delay in diagnosis claims;
- Pressure sores;
- Surgical mistakes.
Recent Case Wins:
- Securing a six-figure compensation sum for a widow whose husband had died following the failure to treat a liver condition. The claim was made against a hospital trust and GP.
- Securing a five-figure compensation sum for a lady who suffered a delay in diagnosis of severe coronary artery disease;
- Obtaining an early admission of liability for a client who had been incorrectly diagnosed as suffering with Alzheimer’s disease;
- Securing a five-figure sum for a lady who suffered a delay in diagnosis of a fracture to her foot.
When your GP or hospital consultant makes a mistake or fails to take proper care in their dealings with you, for example if they misinterpret test results, don’t examine you properly or diagnose the wrong condition you may be able to make a claim for this negligent treatment.
Surgery Malpractice Compensation
If you’ve experienced errors made through surgery or suffered injury, pain or serious long-lasting health problems following surgery you may be able to claim for surgical error compensation. We’ll handle your case with sensitivity and understanding and help you access the right support to enable you to make the best recovery possible.
No Win No Fee
We are able to offer a Free Assessment of your potential Medical Negligence claim. We will let you know if we can assist and what the possible cost implication might be for you. We make sure our charging is clear and transparent from the outset. We may be able to act on a “No Win No Fee” basis.