Holly is a solicitor in the firm’s Commercial department, focusing on the property aspects of commercial transactions.
Her experience covers:
- renewable energy sites including wind farms;
- acquisitions and disposals;
- property investment and portfolio management work;
- landlord and tenant matters;
- working for both charitable and commercial clients as well as rural landowners.
Having practiced law for several years, Holly has recently spent time as a small business owner, giving her an insider’s view of how things work from the client’s perspective.
She joined Brewer Harding & Rowe in 2021, having previously worked at a leading large firm in Bristol.