Toby is a Partner who qualified in 1996 and is a member of the firm’s management board. Specialising in all aspects of property and land transactions, Toby acts for clients both locally and nationally and is a member of the Agricultural Law Association. His work includes:-
- Agricultural Land acquisitions and disposals
- Freehold and Leasehold plot development
- Land and Property Auctions
- House and flat purchases and sales
- Advising on Equity Release Mortgages
Born in North Devon, Toby was educated in Oxfordshire, Berkshire and West Yorkshire before completing his post graduate Law qualification from the College of Law, Chester. He returned to North Devon to qualify as a Solicitor and joined Brewer Harding & Rowe in 1998.
Away from the office Toby enjoys spending time with his family, supporting Barnstaple RFC and the Exeter Chiefs and enjoying the beautiful North Devon coast both in and out of the water.